Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday


I don't do cold particularly well.  When the temperature drops below 40 it's all I can do not to wear only yoga pants and fuzzy socks.  Really if I'm putting on a pair of pants that button it's a win for me right now!  Actual shoes?  I should get a medal.

So here's what I wore this week:

Sweater (it's much more blue in person) Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Tank - Target
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Boots- Aerosole (thrifted)

Top - December's Golden Tote
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes - Target
Sweater - Land's End
Tank - Target
Jeans - Levi's
Shoes - Target

I've been having a love affair with these wine colored ballet flats this week!  I also seem to be wearing a lot of blue.  I've spent a lot of days in tshirts and yoga pants because not only has it been cold but it's been raining.  Next week I'll do better and hopefully have better quality pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do love blue. About 80% of my closet is blue or green.

      Delete
  2. Blue is a favorite color in my wardrobe too. I grew up in the midwest but now in SoCal and yea such a wimp now! Last week it was in the 40's here at night and we had the fire going and wrapped up in blankets as we were so cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Alabama and I'm pretty sure I've always been a wimp when it comes to temperatures! I think we've had snow that actually stuck maybe 8 or 9 times in my lifetime. I just don't function well with it! My husband spent a year out in LA a number of years ago and it took him years to readjust to the weather here both heatwise and coldwise!

      Delete