Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday


I've started linking up on Wednesday's with The Pleated Poppy to inspire me to put a little more effort into my outfits.  This week - not so much.  It's cold and rainy.  Yesterday we had snow.  Today we were supposed to get 6 inches of snow but it seems to have switched to 6 inches of rain.  Continuous rain at 35 degrees is pretty miserable but at least I was able to get to the grocery store so dinner won't have to be too creative!

Saturday - Tuesday:
Pretty much this - sweats or yoga pants, fuzzy socks and an Auburn t-shirt.

Wednesday -
Look I left the house!
Top: thrifted
Tank: Target
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Target
Necklace that you can't really see: Oragami Owl
I did change into tennis shoes when I realized how cold and wet and gross the weather was.

2 comments:

  1. With weather like that I don't think I'd want to get dressed either! Totally did a post recently about days like that - tights and oversized sweaters are the way to go!

    Stephanie
    www.vainandsimple.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have nearly enough oversized sweaters! I must fix that very soon. You're definitely right - nothing's cozier than a cozy sweater!

      Delete