Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday


I'm linking up for What I Wore Wednesday with The Pleated Poppy in hopes to stay somewhat inspired to wear something other than yoga pants.  This week it was a little warmer so I actually wore pants that had buttons!  Big step up from last week!


Errand day and apparently I missed a spot on my mirror right about shoe level.  That's all kinds of annoying.
Top - Talbots (thrifted)
Jeans - Chico's (thrifted)
Shoes - Target
I loved the white and light blue but these jeans are just too big.  I think I'm going to have to cave and pay retail if I actually want white jeans that fit.

Yep those shoes again.  If you can't tell they're my current favorite.

Sweater - Modern Apple via Golden Tote
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes - Target

Wore this outfit to take the Tornado to a movie Saturday

Green Cardigan - Target
Plum colored top - Old Navy
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Boots - Aerosole (thrifted)

For a thrifting trip -
Army Jacket - H&M (thrifted)
shirt - Old Navy
Leggings - Wal-Mart
Shoes - Toms

For Book Club -
Navy Blazer - Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
Navy Striped Shirt - American Eagle (thrifted)
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Brown Heels - Ann Taylor Loft
Gold Owl Necklace - Lauren Conrad

This is my staying at home yet still wearing actual pants outfit -
Top - Christopher Banks (thrifted)
Jeans - White House Black Market (thrifted)
Shoes - Rock & Candy

*I have removed word verification from the Comment section*

4 comments:

  1. Yes the few pair of pants that I totally love are the ones I spent more money on.. but if I think about how many times I wear them, then the cost comes down quite a bit :)

    Yea for removing word verification!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that sweater with the owl on the sleeve! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a little obsessed with it right now. I only allow myself to wear it once a week otherwise I'd wear it every single day!

      Delete
  3. You're right. It's just that big cost up front that stings a bit! I've found a few pairs of pants I love thrifting but for the most part I'm going to have just accept the fact I'm going to have to pay actual money!

    ReplyDelete