Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to try and change things up a bit from the whole yoga pants and tshirts!  I've learned too that the more interest I take in clothes and putting outfits together the better my will power is to lose the rest of that baby weight!


Cardigan - Target
Top - Target
Jeans  - H&M
flats - DSW
Scarf - Golden Tote



Sweater - Golden Tote
Tank - Target
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes - Toms

Then I got sick and wore nothing but pajamas for 2 days. It wasn't pretty.

This is my I still feel awful but I have plans I can't really cancel so I must put on actual clothes outfit

Cardigan - Liz Claiborne (thrifted)
tshirt - Target
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Grey flats thrifted
owl pendant - Michaels on a chain I reuse for all silver pendants

My I may actually survive this cold outfit without blazer and with blazer
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (thrifted)
Blazer: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes - Ann Taylor Loft

1 comment: