Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday



It's time for What I Wore Wednesday!  This is a linkup hosted by the amazingly stylish Pleated Poppy and where I try wear something other than yoga pants everyday!  I actually upgraded to this decade and got an iPhone 5s Friday instead of the non-smartphone I've had since the Tornado was born.  The camera is really good actually allowing me to take some decent pictures which considering my photography skills (or lack thereof) is pretty impressive.  I'm still learning my way around it but at least now the colors of what I'm wearing is actually visible!


This sudden plunge back into cold weather is killing me!  I was getting used to temperatures in the 50s and 60s and now all of a sudden we're back in the 20s and 30s.

Wore this during the weather's fake out Sunday when it it reached almost 70.  We were able to actually able to go outside and the Tornado could run around.

Top: Gap (thrifted)
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Rock & Candy (TJ Maxx)

I started off Monday in a cotton sweater but froze to death so changed into this

Top: H&M
Sweater: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: DSW



For hanging around the house.  I don't know what's with the weird pattern on the shirt.  It's not there in real life!:
Navy Top: Jones New York
Jeans; White House Black Market (thrifted)
Socks: Target - oh so fuzzy!


For a hair appointment and some other errands today -
Sweater - J. Crew (thrifted)
T-shirt - Target
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
booted - Apt 9 (thrifted)

1 comment:

  1. You and I get along very well with our clothes style :)

    ReplyDelete