Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday


I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy this Wednesday for What I Wore Wednesday.  Sometimes I need a little inspiration to not wear yoga pants and a tshirt every day and this is the perfect thing for it!  The weather's been a bit warmer lately so I've been able to have a little more fun with clothes AND I finally found some white jeans that I like.  I don't know why I didn't check Target before!

Ignore the smudge on my leg.  Apparently that's the height for dog noses and little hands.
Doctor's visits and errands:
Sweater - Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Tank - Target
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
flats - DSW some brand I found on ultra clearance
necklace - oragami owl

Cleaning house day - Mostly I love this shirt even though it fits kind of weird with jeans.  It doesn't have the same issues with yoga pants though.

Shirt - H&M
Pants - Target

Stepping a little outside of my comfort zone with this.  I was originally planning to wear the boots you see in the background but they gave the dress a kind of 60s vibe so I went with wedges.

White Jean Jacket - Gap (thrifted)
Dress - February Golden Tote
Wedges - Ann Taylor Loft

White jeans!  I'm so in love with these jeans it's not even funny.  I'm going to check and see if they have this same fit in green and pretty much every other color I can think of stuff to wear with.

Blue cardigan - Target
Cami - Target
Jeans - Target
Wedges - Ann Taylor Loft
birdcage necklace - Michael's (I have one silver chain that I just switch pendants on)


This sweater is really loose woven and makes for a good transition piece.  I like it with shorts too.

Sweater - H&M (they have the best sales!)
Tank - Target
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes - Target

5 comments:

  1. I love your white jeans outfit! I've been on the lookout for some white jeans too, but most of what I can find are way too tight or see through! I'll have to check Target out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had the same problem with the jeans. These are actually listed as straight fit instead of skinny but they fit exactly how I want them.

      Delete
  2. You're adorable! My outfits look the same nearly every day. Workout clothes, although I don't have the body to match that I work out every day. I'm doing something wrong, I guess! :)

    You inspired me with your choices and I love the thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I'm fairly new to thrifting but I've been really surprised by the quality brands I've found and the variety!

      Delete
  3. That patterned dress is so pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete