Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

In an effort to get inspired about clothes to keep myself out of yoga pants everyday and to prevent myself from eating large quantities of Cadbury Eggs I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!

This looked better on but I think it was a little too much black for me -

Jacket - H&M (thrifted)
T-shirt - Target
Jeans - Wal-Mart
Boots - Aerosole (thrifted)



I didn't love this outfit when it was on but seeing it the picture I'm going to have to rethink it.  It's kind of cute.

Sweater - Gap (thrifted)
Scarf - Target
Jeans - Target
Boots - Apt 9 (thrifted)
 Blazer - Glenfield (thrifted)
Top - Banana Republic (thrifted)
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes - Ann Taylor Loft

 My dog was most insistent on being in this picture.  I think she knew we were about to go abandon her for the rest of the day.  For a spontaneous Saturday adventure -

Cardigan - Target
Tank - Ann Taylor Loft (thrifted)
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Lauren Conrad/Kohls - it's actually really cute.  It's an owl with glasses!

 And apparently the dog needed to be included again.  This sweater actually has a lot of silver thread so it's really shimmery.  It also has a zipper down the back and looks better in person.
Sweater - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Jeans - Target
Shoes - DSW

And finally -
Sweater - American Eagle (thrifted)
Tank - Target
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Ann Taylor Loft


No comments:

Post a Comment