Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday which means time for What I Wore Wednesday - a linkup with the seriously stylish Pleated Poppy.  Usually this what I use to keep myself inspired about clothes and out of tshirts and yoga pants everyday.  This past week however I was just uninspired.  Between staying with family in the country, recovering from staying with family, getting a off schedule cranky 4 year old back on schedule and fighting off a cold I considered it a victory to change from pajamas into yoga pants.  There were 2 days were I wore actual clothes!  We're ignoring the fact that the 2 outfits are actually very very similar.

I LOVE this shirt and was so glad it's been warm enough to wear it.  You can't really tell in the photo but it's a light green/pink stripe.

Shirt: Izod (thrift)
Cami: Target
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Rock & Candy (TJ Maxx clearance)

Army Jacket: H&M (thrifted)
Shirt: Target (Another striped shirt was the last thing I needed but they were on sale!)
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Rock & Candy (TJ Maxx clearance)
Birdcage necklace: Michael's

3 comments:

  1. That jacket is the perfect touch, love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it and wear it probably way to much and with everything! I almost bought it at full price but chickened out and ended up finding it in a thrift store months later. There may have been dancing involved with that discovery!

      Delete
  2. That jacket was definitely a great thrift find! Cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete