Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday


What I Wore Wednesday is a linkup hosted by the stylish Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy.  I participate to try and get myself inspired when it comes to clothing.  Lately this has been a failure because my love of Easter candy is beating my love of clothing but hopefully I've got that under control now!  

 I got this shirt because Cartwheel had a coupon for all 20% off Converse brand clothing at Target.  It's super soft and I think will be great as a transition piece.

Top: Converse via Target
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Target 
Apparently it was a Target kind of day

 Sweater - Golden Tote
Tank - Old Navy
Jeans - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes - DSW
Necklace - Lauren Conrad via Kohls

 Jacket - H&M (thrifted)
Tank - Target
T-shirt - H&M
Jeans - Levi's
Shoes - DSW

Sweater - Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Jeans - Target
Shoes - DSW
Necklace - Etsy (It says Don't Even Blink on it)

4 comments:

  1. I want the don't blink necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it on etsy. I think it's still around somewhere. I love it because you have to know where it comes from to get it.

      Delete
  2. I must admit I am kind of envious that you are wearing long sleeves it has gotten almost too hot here now, though it keeps cooling some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were in the 70s for awhile but then for some reason we plunged back into the 50s. Not loving that part though I do love sweaters!

      Delete