Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Today is What I Wore Wednesday!  This is a linkup hosted by the very stylish Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.  I'm participating to get myself a little inspired about getting dressed and see what fun stuff everyone else is wearing!  One thing about this week that I discovered as I was pulling the pictures off my phone.  I appear to be have worn the same shoes and dark colored jeans pretty much the whole week. Whoops!  So much for variety.

 I adore this cardigan.  I just got it so I haven't had much time to do anything with it but it's like wearing a blanket - so comfy.
Cardigan: Arizona (thrifted)
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft (thrifted)
Jeans: Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes: Target
I wore a bronze colored pendant on a long chain but apparently I hadn't put it on when I took this pic.

 Cardigan: Golden Tote
Tank: Target
Necklace: Target
Jeans: H&M
Heels: Cole Haan 

 This top is actually more green than brown but it doesn't photograph particularly well.
Top: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Cami: Target
Necklace you can't see because my hand is in the way: Lauren Conrad
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Target

 Sweater: Golden Tote (trying to get a few more wears out of it before it gets warm)
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Target

It's no secret that I get a lot of my clothes from thrift stores and every once in awhile I'll find something that looks like a great find until I wear it and then I think "Oh this is why they donated it." That's the case with this sweater.  It's J. Crew, has really cute gold buttons on the shoulder, and looks new.  It's sized medium but fits like a small so I figured that's why it had gotten donated.  Until I wore it.  It has the itchiest collar of anything I've ever worn.  It drove me insane.
Anyway:
Itchy Sweater: J. Crew (thrifted)
Necklace: Lauren Cornad
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21 (thrifted)
Shoes: Target

1 comment: