Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thrift Store Trip 8/27

I finally got to do a little thrift store shopping today!  It's been way too long and the buying drive was starting to rear its ugly head.  I only had time to hit up one store today but still managed a decent haul.  This was to one of the big name stores that actually has 2 locations here.  It's prices are a bit higher but sometimes they have 50% off everything sales and there's always a ton of good name brands.  Unfortunately they seem to be upping the prices considerably on name brand stuff.  I saw prices like $10 on Abercrombie shirts.  Luckily they seem to be upping the prices on the Abercrombie/Hollister type stuff and for now are leaving Ann Taylor alone.  So for a whopping $31.73 I got:

green J. Crew shorts
olive green cashmere Land's End sweater
pink Angora/Merino wool Ann Taylor wrap cardigan
lavender Merino wool/cashmere Ann Taylor Loft cardigan
white silk Ellen Tracy sleeveless blouse
grey and silver striped Gap 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt
AND a super cute Ann Taylor Loft t-shirt that has 2 Audrey Hepburn type sketches on it.


I'm planning on doing some serious shopping Thursday while the Tornado is in school and plan on going to some of the cheaper places.  One of these days I'll actually take pictures of all this which will make keeping track of  what I buy and where I got it much easier.

Tomorrow (hopefully) Twinkies cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment