Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Try-It Tuesday - Turkey Handprint Craft

This weekend J and Ringo were at a soccer tournament, Emma was at work and it rained a lot.  It ended up being the perfect time for the Tornado and I to do this Turkey craft I had pinned 2 years ago.  While it didn't turn out exactly like the one pictured I thought it looked pretty good given my limited crafting abilities and the Tornado being, well, 3.  He picked the colors for the feathers so we have blue, green and brown.  Due to the size of his hands we ended up fanning out the handprints versus layering them like they did in the original post.  It was fun, simple and we had all the supplies at home and the Tornado was thrilled with it.

For next week I'm visiting my 12 Months of Cheesecake board and trying this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from The Girl Who Ate Everything that I pinned 6 months ago.  After that I have a feeling it's going to be all Christmas stuff for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment