Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday Wanderings

It's hard to believe that this has been my front door for over 4 years now.  The whole concept of moving seemed so impossible at the beginning of September 2009 and by the end of the next month we had closed on the house we're in now.  I really can't imagine living anywhere else right now though the yard may end up being death of us and we desperately need to get some painting done.

J took the big kids to see Catching Fire.  Eleanor is home from college and Emma and Ringo have work this week so between their 2 schedules and various family obligations today seemed the best day to go.  The only problem is that the Tornado went to bed about an hour late and woke up about an hour early.  I knew it was going to be a bad day when I could already determine he needed more sleep before I even opened my eyes.  His mood has been rotten.

I watched the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who yesterday finally.  My mind is blown.  I was really afraid they were going to do more with the whole #10/Rose romance and I really didn't care anything about that.  I loved all the little clips of the past Doctors.  I also loved that they showed why Queen Elizabeth 1 hated #10 so much when they met at the end of The Shakespeare Code in season 3.  I'm definitely going to have to watch it again.  So many little details to catch.

I caved and bought a $15 grab bag from ModCloth and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.  It said that the estimated delivery was Nov 26th but that was yesterday and no grab bag.  When I went to track it the delivery date was gone and it's still showing as having left the FedEx facility in Ohio on November 22nd.  I want it NOW.  Can't wait to see what I got and if it fits.

Now I've got to get to prepping for Thanksgiving.  My motivation is not the highest at the moment. I'm hoping a lunch of Butternut Squash Ravioli and a Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcake will turn that around.

No comments:

Post a Comment