Saturday, February 22, 2014

February Thrifting

I only went thrifting twice this month but both trips were fantastic!  For a total of $44.23 I got 1 blazer, 1 coat, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of pants, 2 skirts, 3 sweaters, a cardigan and a couple of shirts. I found Emma a sweater and 2 t shirts. She collects random t shirts and was thrilled with one a friend found but let me buy that said "I survived the 1985 Huntsville Ala Freeze".  I don't think I've ever seen the girl more excited over a shirt which is a little strange since not only was she not born in 1985 but didn't actually have any family living in Huntsville in 1985.

Here's my favorite outfit from this month's trip:

Green Chinos - NYC & Co.  I may have them hemmed about a 1/2 inch or so.  I only paid $.25 so I think they're still a bargain.
Yellow shirt - J.Jill
Coat - Forever 21.  I have to sew a button back onto the cuff but luckily it has an extra.


No comments:

Post a Comment