Emmy Mom for Friday 5 but I'm also co-hosting! The linky will be at the bottom of the page.
1. I went to a friend's last hurrah dinner before the baby last night and it was such fun. I got to see some people I haven't seen in forever that I'd been missing. The guest of honor is always a lot of fun so she'll be missed when she goes into temporary baby hibernation though we're all thrilled for her.
2. We were leaving the house Wednesday morning and discovered the loud crash we had heard the night before was actually someone hitting our mailbox and leaving. The good thing about having a brick mailbox is that while we may have to replace the metal door which is an inconvenience his day was probably a lot worse than ours judging from all the car parts left in our yard. I found the side mirror, every part that connects the side mirror to the car, a door handle, a bunch of trim and quite a bit of paint.
3. I bought this sleep cycle app that Emma and Paul have been using and have become obsessed. For one thing it has graphs and I'm a sucker for data. It seems to be eerily right on knowing when I wake up and stuff like that. Also it has an alarm clock that you can set for a time interval and it will wake you up at the best time in your sleep pattern during that interval. It's like magic! I've been tracking how having a cup of coffee at around 6 effects my sleep and it turns out not that much.
4. The weather has finally gotten nice! We've been in the 50s and 60s for most of the week and it's been lovely! The Tornado's been having a great time playing outside and we've opened up the sandbox.
5. I'm trying to decide what to do about the garden this year. Our house doesn't get much natural light and we don't have to space to rig up a sunlamp shelf thing so I've always waited till it was just warm enough during the day and put my plants out and brought them in at night. Even with the warmer weather we've still had enough cold days where that'd be difficult. Last spring we had so little sun I ended up having to buy plants instead of growing from seed and I'm thinking that's what I'll end up doing this year too.
Now for the Linky! Remember to go visit Emmy Mom!
Due to some technical issues I've removed the Linkup since it was either that or banging my head into the wall!