Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sluggish Sunday


This was actually Thursday the day after we got back but the sentiment is the same.  I'm tired and not particularly inspired to do any project or anything creative.  There is laundry to be done, a few posts to be written and a little cleaning to be done.  J has come down with a cold that he is completely ignoring and I'm trying to fight it off because I'm not quite as tough as he is so I'll be drinking some green tea and hoping that will give my immune system a bump.

This month I only went thrifting once.  I had a fantastic time and got a few sweaters but didn't write anything down.  This week nothing got cooked except for fajitas.

Yesterday I had lunch with the mother of Emma's new boyfriend?  guy she's dating?  I don't know and I'm doing my best not to worry about it.  Both the boy and the mother are very nice but it was a lot of talking.  I'm mostly an introvert with a tiny portion of extrovert and the extrovert has fulfilled it's quota for the week.  Starting tomorrow we go back to our normal routine and I'm hoping for a quiet week where I can get caught up on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment