These cupcakes got made for 2 reasons. The first is that I got back in town yesterday and I'm tired and kind of out of food. The second is that these are J's absolute favorite cupcakes ever. Seriously. I've made at least 100 different types of cupcakes and his favorite come directly from a box. To add on to that when the Tornado had one he told me that these were the best cupcakes he'd ever had. These people are hopeless. I have actually made funfetti cupcakes before during the previous 36 weeks but they were a different color scheme and therefore not the same thing.
2. Ease of Recipe (1 being cake mix/canned icing - 5 tons of steps and very time consuming): 1 because it was a cake mix and canned icing
3. Changes Made: None because it was a cake mix and canned icing.
4. Problems: None because it was a cake mix and canned icing (are you sensing a theme?)
5. Overall Impression: Well these are a cake mix and canned icing so pretty much what you'd expect. The cake is light and fluffy and the icing is sweet though has that funny aftertaste that the icing always has. For some reason I can 't stop eating them so I'm guessing whatever it is is very addictive.
6. Quantity: 18 - I always overfill
7. Make Again?:Yes. They're extremely addicting and really cute. Plus I think J may mutiny if I stopped making them.