Top Ten Things I Want to Do in March:
1. Figure out something to do about the walls in the dining room. I like what's in there but I don't think it's in the right place or maybe it needs other stuff. Regardless I want to get it figured out.
2. Get the cabinets Old English'd. We have an older house with older cabinets that need to be painted. Until then Old English is a miracle product but only if I actually apply it TO the cabinets.
3. Exercise 5x a week. I'm not talking about hours on end but surely I can find time to manage at least one Blogilates workout a day.
4. Get back on my weekly cleaning schedule before J loses his mind. I have been letting the cleaning slide and my neat freak husband is about to have a breakdown. I have a schedule that works for me right now but once again I actually have to do it for it to work.
5. Do at least 1 St. Patrick's day craft with the Tornado and have a St. Patrick's day dinner
6. Use the pasta maker. I've had a pasta maker complete with accessories sitting in my pantry for a few years now but have never used it. It's time to use it or get rid of it I think.
7. Plan an outing whether for just J and me, everyone or any combination of the 2.
at a thrift store last week and it needs a button replaced on the cuff. It's time I actually learned how to do that!
9. Use more of my Ipsy/Birchbox stuff. I have a drawer full of Birchbox and Ipsy stuff that I've put aside to use "later". That drawer is starting to fill up so I definitely need to make "later" now at least with a few things.
10. Find a pair of white jeans. I really want a pair of white jeans but the 2 I've managed to find at thrift stores have had fit issues which means it's time to try *gulp* retail stores.