1. Source: Baked by Rachel
2. Ease of Recipe (1 being cake mix/canned icing - 5 tons of steps and very time consuming): 2.5. Did have to get out the mixer but that was about as difficult as it got.
3. Changes Made: None! I finally had all the ingredients needed!
4. Problems: None!
5. Overall Impression: I was a little concerned because I don't absolutely love the flavor of Guinness (my Irish grandfather is trying to figure out how to disown me I'm sure). The flavor was subtle and just added a little depth to the chocolate. Kind of like what coffee does for chocolate but while I can always faintly taste the coffee I didn't get a Guinness aftertaste. They cake itself was a teensy bit dry but I did overmix a little instead of using a spatula to mix in the last 2 ingredients like I should've done. The frosting is pure heaven. Light and creamy with just enough cream cheese tang and a nice kick of cinnamon.
6. Quantity: 8 (just like the recipe called for! Never happens to me. I always end up with less)
7. Make Again?: Yes definitely. Next time I'll be a more careful of my mixing though