I'm linking up with EmmyMom and Casey from The Starnes Family for the Friday 5! This is 5 thoughts and 5 pictures from the week. This was a fun week!
1. We had the Tornado's cardiologist appointment yesterday. His pediatrician had found an innocent murmur when he was around 15 months old. It's normally not a big deal but since J and I both have family history of heart defects we wanted to have it thoroughly checked out before he started playing any kind of sports. He got a completely clean bill of health which wasn't surprising giving his activity level but it is nice to know for sure.
2. We got our new mattress delivered Wednesday! Our old one was beyond awful. It's been absolutely heavenly to sleep on a level surface. The old one slanted so bad I got motion sickness if I laid wrong.
3. I"m not loving The Following this season. We watched it last season and loved it for the most part but this season just doesn't have the same intensity or the ability to completely draw me in. This may be for the best because after last season I've never been able to look at Poe the same way and I was seriously considering the need to be armed at all times.
4. I am, however, loving finally joining this decade with a smartphone. I got my iPhone 5s this weekend and am absolutely loving it. My 2 favorite apps so far are Instagram and Cartwheel. Also, the camera is fantastic and it's so much easier to move the pictures around. Plus I'm taking a lot more pictures because I always have it with me.
5. It has just occurred to me that spring break is at the end of the month. No idea what we're going to do. I know lots of people go to the beach but March is way too cold for me plus we go in June. Thinking maybe a day trip to Birmingham or Nashville? Or we could head to south Mississippi to stay with my grandparents for a few days. Decisions, decisions.