Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


This seems to be what the bulk of our Christmas has been this year.  Me taking pictures of the Tornado as he opens presents.  It's blurry and dark but there's not going to be time to put up my actual pictures for awhile.

The past few weeks have been a blur of running around but now Christmas is here, food is eaten, presents are unwrapped and we are relaxing.  We had Steak'n'Shake for lunch to get rid of the sugar high that Emma and I were feeling.  I've been reading on my brand new Kindle Paperwhite.  Emma is enjoying a rare day with nothing to do to play a computer game.  J and the Tornado are taking a much needed nap.

Later there will be a Doctor Who marathon and maybe a nice long bath. Also trying out some fancy hot chocolate on my fancy new Keurig.  And for a day or 2 J and I will have some time with nothing that desperately needs to be done right now.

Oh and cupcakes are probably not happening tomorrow.  All the holiday snacking has my blood sugar through the roof so they may not make their appearance this week until this weekend but I'll get them done before week #24 comes to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment